- a sluggish memory

my other site
today

the author
the author

this page is powered by blogger
and skinned by blogskins


Sunday, February 22, 2009
tagged to do this:

Hi, my name is: aaron

But you can call me: aaron.

Never in my life have I: felt such a strong drive for something

The one person who can drive me nuts is: hmm. nobody in particular

My high school is: NUS High school

The last song I listened to was: The Riddle- Five for fighting

If I were to get married right now it would be to: uhh?

My hair is: black.

When I was 4: i was enjoying childhood

Last Christmas: was enjoyable.

I should be: studying harder

The happiest recent moment was: many happy moments. i dont rank them.

If I were a character on ‘Friends’: i dont watch friends, dont know anyone.

I have a hard time understanding: why the sky's so high.

There are these girls: who make up my music class.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: god.

I want to buy: a pet whale. then i can ride it accross the seas :D (okay i shall stop dreaming)

Where do you plan to go during Chinese New Year: i normally sit at home and rot.

If you spent the night at my house: *shrug* idunno. haha.

The world could do better without: complaints

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: food

Most recent thing someone else bought me: food

My middle name is: Diaz. (mother's surname)

In the morning: I jump out of bed, hopefully when the alarm rings and try not to go back to sleep.

Last night : i slept at 1230.

There’s this guy I know: who's really cool. his name is aaron tay.

If I were an animal I’d be: hahaha i love animals but i dont know what i am.

A better name for me would be: i like my name.

I am: working for the best to get where i wanna be.

Tonight I am: going back to my aunt's house.

My birthday is: 28th August. (hint hint.)

Thanks shellie!